Monday, October 8, 2012

Health Habits 3

Here we go again!

Okay, so I have the goals from the first Health Habits post down now! Yay! I've been drinking plenty on water and remembering my vitamins even on vacation. The second one was a really big step and is going to take a little more work. I wasn't feeling well the first week of that goal and traveling messed with the second week, so I still haven't done my full goal within a week. I'm going to continue to focus on my gym goals for this 2-week section and hopefully make some real progress! Here's what I'm adding to that:

Sleep.

This is a 2-part goal again:


1. Get 7 hours of sleep every night!

I know it's simple, but I'm surprised at how often I miss this and end up taking a long nap the next day. I'll be more productive if I can sleep better and stay focused all day. This is the first goal and the one that absolutely cannot be broken!


2. Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every night - including weekends.

This one will be the hardest for me! I'm hoping to work this in a little more gradually as I see what works best for me. Doing this will greatly increase the quality of sleep as your body maximizes how much rest you get and having a regular schedule really helps it to be efficient! I'm worried a bit about the weekends part and realize that it may be tough in a college lifestyle to do, but I'll get there!


So, there you go! Sleeping on a schedule and getting back to the gym. One step at a time my friends. One step at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment